Date of birth: October 23, 1953
Education: Graduated civil engineer – mayor: construction, graduated on April 06, 1978 at the Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Sarajevo
– Master of Management, Master’s degree obtained on April 04, 2005 at the European Center for Peace and Development of the UN University for Peace and Development in Belgrade
– GP “Krajina” a.d. Banja Luka, General Manager from January 01,1996 until today
– Ministry of Spatial Planning, Construction and Ecology of Republika Srpska, Assistant Minister for Construction, Deputy Minister, then Minister from 1992 to 1995
– Private construction company, director and owner, from 1986 to 1992
– Construction company “Inženjering” Čelinac, designing and managing the construction of residential and commercial, public and other facilities
– Member of the Advisory Board of Spatial Plan of the RS
– President of the Association of architectural and construction engineers and technicians Banja Luka,
– Member of the Council of the Architectural and Civil Engineering Faculty in Banja Luka,
– President of the Economic-Social Council of Republic of Srpska,
– President or member of several managing and supervisory boards of companies and other entities in Republic of Srpska
As a prominent businessman and owner of capital in private companies, Mr. Borko Đurić, for many years, has been active in the work of the many bodies within Chamber of Commerce (Management Board, Union of Employers’ Association of RS, Association of Construction, IGM, Housing and Utility Services), as well as in the work of bodies of the Foreign Trade Chamber (FTC) of BiH (representative in the Assembly of the FTC since its establishment, member and president of the Managing Board of FTC in several mandates).
For President of the Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Srpska he was appointed on February 7, 2007 and he performs these duties voluntarily, in accordance with the Statute of the Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Srpska.
For his work so far, he has received a number of awards and recognitions, such as Medal of “Merit for the People” – the decoration of the first President of the Republic of Srpska and Medal of the Second Order of Njegoš, which he was awarded as Director of Chamber of Commerce and GP Krajina by Milorad Dodig, President of Republika Srpska on January 4, 2016.
On January 8, 2017 – he has been appointed as a member of the Senate of the Republic of Srpska.