Experienced Project Officer for Security Co-operation with a demonstrated history of working in the international affairs. In-depth understanding of OSCE values, norms and principles, gained during more than two decades of professional engagement with the Organization. Skilled in Politico-Military Aspects of Security, Democratic Oversight, Arms Control, Confidence and Security Building Measures and Cyber Security
The holder of a University Diploma in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering.
A significant theoretical and practical knowledge about OSCE security dimensions and respect for international multilateral security obligations has been acquired during the work in the international environment.
The attendant and the holder of completed schools, trainings and courses in the field of security, and some of them on:
• “Military Doctrine “, The State Academy of Defence in Austria;
• “Security Sector Reform”, European College of Defence and Security;
• “Security Education Development Initiative”, Four-year Summer School of the Centre for Security Studies;
• “Security Cooperation Course”, NATO School in Oberammergau;
• and a host of other courses, initiatives and educational institutions, including “Diplomatic Skills Training” -The United States Institute of Peace; European Integration, EU IPA funds and Cyber Security – The Open University UK.
Actively engaged in the development of the Cybersecurity Strategic Framework in Bosnia and Herzegovina, within the Informal Expert Group under the OSCE Mission to BiH auspices.
Member of the International Non-formal Co-ordination Group of knowledgeable persons in ICT and Cyber Security.